Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pierced Ears, Merry-Go-Rounds, and Messes

We took Anna to the mall yesterday and got her ears pierced. She did so good. I made David hold her since it was his idea. She only screamed for a second. Once David stood up and rocked her she was fine. We have told Joseph that he is not allowed to touch Anna's ears now. This has been hard for him because he loves to touch her ears!
After she got her ears pierced we went upstairs to the food court and got lunch. After lunch Daddy took Joseph for a ride on the Merry-go-round. Joseph picked a Zebra to ride. He was cute because every time he would pass me he would wave.
Whenever I am getting Anna ready Joseph likes to climb into her crib so that he can "help" me get Anna ready for the day. This morning was no different. He loves to put lotion on Anna. He helped me put lotion on her and then I went into the other room. Joseph usually just climbs out of the crib when we are all done. Dave and I were talking when I realized the dangerous silence. I went into the kids' bedroom and this is what I found in the crib:
He was covered in lotion! If you look closely you can tell that he has a wipe in his hand and he is trying to clean himself up. But the best part was him trying to clean his binky off. He was so worried about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment