Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love to see the Temple.

We had the opportunity today to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was so neat. We have been talking so much about at church so it was really cool to finally be able to go and see the finished product. We went with our friends Amy and Spencer and their family. Joseph was a really good boy. He was quiet the whole time. I don't think that it is ever too early to teach your children about the Temple and it's importance. It was such a beautiful experience and I was glad that I got to share with the 3 people I love the most! It was cool to sit in the sealing room with my husband and 2 kids and know that I get to be with them forever because David and I had made the choice to be married in the Temple. I hope that you will go to the open house if you get a chance.

Our little family in front of the Temple


Joseph and his friend Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment