Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday parties and sleepovers

Sunday Joseph went to his cousin Kayden's first birthday party. It was a monkey theme and Joseph had so much fun playing with all the kids. Below is a picture of him leaving the party all decked out in his monkey party gear.




David went camping with the boys from work this week and so my little brother Christian and my younger sister Ashlie came and spent the night on Monday night. Christian and Joseph made a little bed on the floor. I wasn't sure if he would sleep all night out in the living room on the floor. But he stayed there all night and loved it.

1 comment:

  1. David! It's Josh, your cousin! This is too funny. I started a blog and frustrated that I couldn't use the URL "cluffnstuff" I decided I'd find out who had already taken it. Funny happenstance that it just turned out to be you. Mines "cluffandstuff."

    ReplyDelete