Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cute Cousins

So this will be my last post with pictures for awhile...Joseph broke my memory card tonight. Luckily he broke it while it was in my computer after I downloaded all my pictures. So at least I didn't lose any pictures. I just won't be able to take any pictures for awhile! Today we took Joseph and Anna to see their "cookie grandpa" (David's Dad) and Aunt Ashley at the cookie store. It didn't take Joseph long to spot the cookies with M&M's or minis as Joseph calls them. It also didn't take long for him to convince his Grandpa to get him one! Once he saw how to get into the cookie case he just went ahead and helped himself to as many as he could get to before we stopped him! Below is a picture of Anna with her cousin Wyatt. They are almost exactly 2 months apart. Wyatt was born January 15th. Anna looks like she is smiling and Wyatt has such a serous look on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment