Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anna's Blessing

We blessed Anna today. It was really nice. The weather wasn't nice but the day itself was. It was actually snowing today! Here it is the last week of April and it was snowing! David blessed her in our ward. Afterward we had a little get together at our house. It was really nice. We had lots of friends and family who came and supported us. It was special because Anna was blessed in the same dress that I was! She was also wearing a pair of booties that my great aunt knitted for me when I was in Highschool. I saved them all these years to use with my baby girl. The bottom picture is of all of us. Unfortunately Joseph wasn't cooperating!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, she is precious! Don't you LOVE when they don't cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we didn't make it! We were planning on it, but then realized we had to teach Sharing Time at the same time. Bummer. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete