Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting the hang of Blogging...

So I am starting to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. I totally love it! I have discovered how to change my background and add fun gadgets like a count down for our baby! Having the count down on my blog is kind of scary! Today it said only 53 days until baby! How can that be? I don't feel like I have pregnant that long! Dave and I have both been busy working and taking care of Joseph. Last week we traded in our Civic and got a Suzuki XL7 which is an SUV with a third row of seating. So now we feel like parents of not just a child but children. It's insane! David also surprised me by planning a trip to Disneyland at the end of February. I think we might be crazy to go when I'm 8 months pregnant but I am so excited. Joseph will be so fun to watch while we are there. He loves Mickey Mouse! I can't wait to see his reaction when he gets to see him in person! Then when we get home from our trip the baby count down will really be on.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new background! I told you it was easy once you knew where to go!! I am glad that we got together last night, it was way nice to just sit and chat with someone other than Spencer or the boys. Thanks again for letting Abigale come over and play with Joseph. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are almost done! The last few months are the hardest! Your background is cute...once you start blogging...you can't stop!

    ReplyDelete