Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009~A time for change!~

The Cluffs have finally entered to Computer age and started a blog! We both have a facebook account which has been cool to catch up with old friends and keep in touch with family. But there are a lot of people not on facebook so we're starting a blog. Keep in mind when I say we I mean me (Sarah). The new year has already brought lots of changes for our little family as well as our extended family. We have spent the last few days moving. We have moved out here to West Ridge Academy where David has been working for the last year and a half. It has been a huge blessing because now I can quit when baby Anna is born! I have loved managing Hallmark for the last year but I love being a mom even more! The extended Cluff family is going to have 3 new cousins in 3 months! David's sister and brother-in-law just adopted the cutest little boy named Samuel. David's other sister and brother-in-law are going to have a baby boy any day now and we are going to have baby Anna in March! I guess 2009 is the year of babies! David and I are excited to see what the new year will bring. We felt like we were extremely blessed in 2008 and we know we will continue to be blessed this coming year. This year we will celebrate the birth of our daughter Anna Jean, the second birthday of our little boy Joseph Dee and 5 years of marriage. Life doesn't get much better than this!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, another cluff blog!!! Now I can keep updated! I don't go on facebook very often, maybe once a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to our blog at www.twoprincessesandoneprince.blogspot.com (which is two princesses and one prince dot blogspot dot com)

    ReplyDelete