Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doughnut Monster


Things have been crazy around here! We are getting ready for baby Anna! Only about 5 more weeks until she comes. I feel like we still have a lot to do to get ready! We're going to Disneyland in like a week and a half. I am so excited! So is Joseph. Everytime the Disneyland commercial comes on he gets so excited! He loves the Mickey shaped balloons. He is really been in to the movie "Cars" the last few days. He calls Lightning Speed because he has a little Lightning McQueen car that says "Speed, I am Speed" It's pretty cute. Today we had fun. Dave and I were both off work today so we got to spend all day with each other. We spent the majority of the day waiting for my doctor's appointment. My doctor was out delivering a baby. Everything is progressing fine. Just a few more weeks! On the way home we stopped by Dunford Bakeries to see David's Uncle Johnny and get a treat. Joseph loved his chocolate doughnut! You can tell by the Chocolate all over his face! Well that's all for now. We're on our way to our weekly Wednesday night game night! It's one of our favorite things about living out here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous about Disneyland! R U nervous being close to your due date and traveling? Either way, make sure you take it easy and don't forget - have a good time!

    ReplyDelete