Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heavy Heart...

It is with a very heavy and broken heart that I write this last post for cluffnstuff. After almost 5 years of marriage David and I are getting divorced. It doesn't matter who did what at this point because there is no going back to change it. I don't know where life will go from here or what is in store for me and my sweet kids. But one thing that I do know is that I am tough and I will be ok. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive over the last few weeks. So with this event I say goodbye to the world of blogging--at least for a little while. I can't bring myself to continue blogging about my life right now. There will be happier times ahead that is for sure. But for now I need to find some closure and peace in my life. I'll be back to blogging again--with a new blog name. I'll even post a link to my new blog on here once I get it started. Farewell my cyberspace friends--see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. It's sad to see you go...especially like this, but we will see you soon. And everything will work out in the end! Be strong Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya Girl and continue to be strong because I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear this. Let us know if we can do anything.
    Matt and Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is heavy heart news. But knowing you I know that you will get through it. I know that you will stand taller than you ever have before once you weather this storm. Speaking from experience I know that the sun can and does shine again. That not only will our Heavenly Father hold you through this difficult time, but he will shine a light on you and your beautiful children and bless you more than you'll ever know. I truly do love you and will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete