Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No Way!

So last night I was getting Joseph ready for bed. I said to him "Are you ready for bed?" At first he said, "No." Then I asked him if he wanted to sleep in his Speed bed and he looked right at me and said "No way mom!" I didn't know weather to laugh or be mad! He goes to bed really well at night now. We had struggled with his bedtime for a few weeks after Anna was first born. He wanted to sleep in our room with us. But he's really good about bed time now. After we read scriptures and say family prayer David or I will read him a bed time story and then turn his Speed night light and his Paul Cardall music on and he'll go to bed. However the last few nights after we turn the lights off we can hear him in his room humming to his music. It's pretty cute.

Today we were out in the front room and it got really quiet all of a sudden. Anyone who has a 2 year old knows that this is a dangerous thing! We found Joseph in our bedroom in Anna's bassinet!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog off of Mallory's blog, it's fun to see all the pictures of your kids, they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete